Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hippo Black and White Review



Hippo Black and White Review






                  After my hippo boom the wire got some problems, I think this is the right  time to change  my headset.
I love ear in monitor  (EIM) type for the headset, the advantages of EIM  is isolations Sound.
At this moment I go to the Headset store, and tries some type of head set and brands;  kos, hippo, Senheiser, denon, vjazy. EIM, full headset.
                          Now this is the bad news for me hahha. Try too much Headset, to many candidates and become much more consumptive for me.  And I am type of low budget for headset.
But I love hands on each headsets,  my range to decide and assessing headset which one bad or good headset become wider.
                        I  realize my last review about hippo groove it’s to over, and I know my type of headset that I much prefer are bassy but warm  and bright.
                        I ask some suggestion from my friends.. What shall I choose for upgrade from hippo boom and hippo groove, and of course low or mid budged hehehe.. They suggest hippo Black or white. Hippo Black and white are same product, so there is no difference on their quality, only on their jack 3.5mm have different type.

HandsOn Hippo Black and White
On this demo hippo white unit that already burn in 30 hour, I tested and felt this is the bright IEM type headset, with have much better bass from hippo grove, and nice high sound.  No many difference between hippo grove and hippo black.
 I can’t use state” improvement”  because each people have their own Flavors of headset type, and this headset almost in the same level.
Nice type headset for Acoustics but I felt the bass need more improvement. Even I still love hippo boom for the bass..
The wire felt cheap, the silicone ear tip much better hippo boom in my opinion.
Hippo Black and White Character

But I love this headset, It’s  combine between Character  from Hippo grove that have a sharp acoustic and Character  from hippo boom  that have warm and powerful enough . These combinations are in their medium level character.


Hmmm….  I just curious about hippo VB, many reviewer said.. it’s perfect alternative for u to change hippo boom

www.albert54321.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment